These hot plates are used for completely uniform heating because the heating wire (tape), is uniformly wound.
They are suitable for heating of workpieces that do not allow the use of cartridges due to their strength.
To ensure proper operation of the heating plates, they must fully rest on the workpiece to be heated.
- Sheath material stainless steel AISI-430.
- Core and insulation of mica.
- Heating conductor from NCr80/20
- Holes for thermocouple possible
- Surface load must not exceed 4W/cm2.
- Are manufactured according to customer specifications
- Insulation: 5 MOhm at 500 V DC Cold (minimum).
- Dielectric strength: 1500 V 1 second.
- Nominal Power: + 5% – 10%
Fill in this for and contact RCI
If you have any question or interest in this product fill in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible, thank you.