This type of heating is used mainly in the plastics industry (injection) for heating the spindles.
These collars, as well as the flat heating plates must fully rest fixed on the spindle, so that the heat dissipation is as perfect as possible.
The surface charge may not exceed 4 W/cm2. They are manufactured according to the specifications of each customer.
- Sheath material stainless steel AISI-430.
- Core and insulation of mica.
- Heating conductor from NCr80/20
- Holes for thermocouple possible
- Insulation: 5 MOhm at 500 V DC Cold (minimum).
- Dielectric strength: 1500 V 1 second.
- Nominal Power: + 5% – 10%
Fill in this for and contact RCI
If you have any question or interest in this product fill in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible, thank you.